- RSS Channel Showcase 3138114
- RSS Channel Showcase 5874365
- RSS Channel Showcase 2015995
- RSS Channel Showcase 6560662
Articles on this Page
- 06/12/14--22:33: _Entourage - Season ...
- 06/13/14--00:26: _Unable to watch any...
- 06/13/14--03:30: _Flash version 14.0....
- 06/13/14--05:46: _Re: Fox News Channel
- 06/13/14--08:29: _Re: Error Code 305 ...
- 06/13/14--08:42: _Online Subscription...
- 06/13/14--09:01: _Re: Error Code 305 ...
- 06/13/14--09:36: _Re: Error 900|10100...
- 06/13/14--10:57: _Re: Error 900|10100...
- 06/13/14--11:03: _Re: Entourage - Sea...
- 06/13/14--11:33: _Re: Error 900|10100...
- 06/13/14--14:13: _Re: Online Subscrip...
- 06/13/14--14:17: _Re: Streaming is un...
- 06/13/14--14:20: _Re: Entourage - Sea...
- 06/13/14--15:22: _Error 900|101000.10...
- 06/13/14--15:23: _Re: Error 900|10100...
- 06/13/14--15:59: _XfinityTV not worki...
- 06/13/14--16:23: _Re: Ad Issue during...
- 06/13/14--16:25: _Re: XfinityTV not w...
- 06/13/14--16:28: _new service not act...
- 06/12/14--22:33: Entourage - Season 3 - Episode 4 -- Error 900|101000.101002.101007
- 06/13/14--00:26: Unable to watch any HD shows online.
- 06/13/14--03:30: Flash version 126.96.36.199 released
- 06/13/14--05:46: Re: Fox News Channel
- 06/13/14--08:42: Online Subscription issues
- 06/13/14--09:36: Re: Error 900|101000.101002.101007
- 06/13/14--10:57: Re: Error 900|101000.101002.101007
- 06/13/14--11:33: Re: Error 900|101000.101002.101007
- 06/13/14--14:13: Re: Online Subscription issues
- 06/13/14--14:17: Re: Streaming is unreliable
- 06/13/14--15:22: Error 900|101000.101002.101007
- 06/13/14--15:23: Re: Error 900|101000.101002.101007
- 06/13/14--16:23: Re: Ad Issue during Video Playback on http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/
- 06/13/14--16:28: new service not activating
When attempting to view the episode it gives me this error message and then refuses to play the episode. Anything I'm doing wrong?
I'm hoping someone might be able to say "Oh yes, I know how to fix that".
Im running win7 home premium 64, IE11 and adobe 13x.
Here is my perfect example. Online tv show Crossbones. If I select play lastest I get the ads,which play fine, then I'm stuck on a small black screen buffering, and "your video will resume shortly". It never does.
If I select all episodes, i then am given the option of "more online options" which I select, and am given the choice of NBC non HD. I select that and the show starts playing immediately.
So, after further testing I see that no HD series or movie will play online but I have no problems playing SD.
Also, I'm not getting any error messages. I refresh, cleared cookies, reinstalled adobe. Still the same problem.
This just started about 3 weeks ago. Although I just figured the HD thing about 3 days ago.
Password, Account, and premium channels have been reset by tech support. Still the same problem.
Any ideas? Anyone? Comcast employees?
Thanks for listening.
A new major version of the Flash player has been released 188.8.131.52, release notes can be found here https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1493673
Hi, I have the same problem, I tried what you suggest but its still not working. I have had tried in 4 different computers. Please fix that, we are in World Cup time, come on! And also I'm receving a message the voice command is not working when I try to search for a channel, what is that?
I recently moved but have since set up cable in my home and been watching and using TV and internet just fine. The problem is when trying to stream TV on my laptop or phone this error message keeps showing up. I know I have the service because I always have and it is still on my TV. Any reply from a Comcast employee or other customer who has resolved this issue would be appreciated.
I have gotten the error through all non basic cable channels on the XfinityTV website and also from my WatchESPN app and ESPN3.com. The error message below is from ESPN3.com.
Error text: "This network is not included in your current television subscription. Please contact your TV provider to subscribe. http://xfinity.comcast.net/upgrade"
It seems the problem is with Chrome. I'm watching in Internet Explorer normally. But please fix it
I, too, am having this problem. This is really annoying How can this be fixed?
getting this error also only on some videos
I am getting Error 900|101000.101002.101007 also, only certain videos. Very annoying.
I am getting this error message when i try to watch sopranos S6 | Ep10
Sorry to hear about your problem, please see my response in this thread http://forums.comcast.com/t5/XfinityTV-Website/Fox-shows-all-of-a-sudden-need-subscription/td-p/2165714
At this point your best bet is to send a private message to one of the Comcast people with details and a link to this thread (since multiple people have posted with similar complaints) and ask them to look into it since this has been going on for a while.
I'm getting same error code. 1 rep told me to clear cookies. 2nd rep said to use Google Chrome instead of Internet Explorer. 3rd rep sent a signal. None have worked. Any solution?
I am trying to watch entourage and keep getting this Error 900|101000.101002.101007 someone please help!
Hello I'm getting this error code Error 900|101000.101002.101007 when I try to watch Big Love season 2 episode 12, season 3 episode 4, and season 3 episode 5, so far. Thank you for your time. :D
I cannot watch anything, I was watching Sex and The City when Error 900|101000.101002.101007 popped up and now, nothing works.
I downloaded the latest player of Flash, restarted the browser, then restarted my computer and nothing is working.
B.) Won't play at all (Error 900|101000.101002.101007)
D.) Mac 10.7.5
E.) Chrome and Safari, doesn't work on either
F.) 4pm PST
here's the info
2.) Won't play at all (Error 900|101000.101002.101007)
3.) Mac 10.7.5
4.) Chrome and Safari, doesn't work on either
5.) 4pm PST
I received a desktop box today to add television to current internet. Went through activation sequence however display continues to display ONE MOMENT PLEASE and ask me to turn on device. Well they are on an cables are plugged in however only above displays.