- RSS Channel Showcase 3190953
- RSS Channel Showcase 6216992
- RSS Channel Showcase 1856616
- RSS Channel Showcase 9078797
Articles on this Page
- 04/05/14--13:18: _vedio not avaiable ...
- 04/05/14--14:10: _COZI Channel
- 04/05/14--14:23: _No Live TV
- 04/05/14--17:10: _What does "Error 50...
- 04/05/14--19:03: _Re: Guide: How to p...
- 04/05/14--19:45: _Re: Trouble with vi...
- 04/05/14--20:59: _Re: Trouble with vi...
- 04/05/14--21:17: _Re: Guide: How to p...
- 04/05/14--21:56: _Comcast.net News vi...
- 04/05/14--22:22: _Re: cant fix the 51...
- 04/06/14--18:14: _google. chrome
- 04/06/14--18:42: _cant fix err 517
- 04/06/14--18:44: _Re: Says I need a s...
- 04/06/14--18:53: _error message 517
- 04/06/14--18:58: _ERROR MSG 422
- 04/06/14--19:48: _TVONE (channel 173)...
- 04/06/14--19:52: _Problem with watchi...
- 04/06/14--20:15: _Re: Can not play sh...
- 04/06/14--20:41: _Error 422
- 04/06/14--20:49: _Re: Ad Issue during...
- 04/05/14--13:18: vedio not avaiable for viewing.
- 04/05/14--14:10: COZI Channel
- 04/05/14--14:23: No Live TV
- 04/05/14--17:10: What does "Error 5062" mean?
- 04/05/14--19:03: Re: Guide: How to play Xfinity TV on a Linux PC.
- 04/05/14--19:45: Re: Trouble with video player
- 04/05/14--20:59: Re: Trouble with video player
- 04/05/14--21:17: Re: Guide: How to play Xfinity TV on a Linux PC.
- 04/05/14--21:56: Comcast.net News videos do not play with Google Chrome.
- 04/05/14--22:22: Re: cant fix the 517 error
- 04/06/14--18:14: google. chrome
- 04/06/14--18:42: cant fix err 517
- 04/06/14--18:44: Re: Says I need a subscription to watch...
- 04/06/14--18:53: error message 517
- 04/06/14--18:58: ERROR MSG 422
- 04/06/14--19:48: TVONE (channel 173) Sound
- 04/06/14--19:52: Problem with watching tv online
- 04/06/14--20:15: Re: Can not play shows online Error 517 shows up? What do I do?
- 04/06/14--20:41: Error 422
- 04/06/14--20:49: Re: Ad Issue during Video Playback on http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/
Why do i get this error when trying to watch a video on xfinity.com.
Hello, Does anyone now what channel the COZI network is on. My zip code is 03079
Trying to get the NCAA game from TBS - nothing happens - just Error422 ?
Does anybody know what Error 5062 means?
I started to watch tv online earlier, had to stop for a while, then went back to it and now I get an error message.
Can anybody clue me in? I restarted my computer and I am still seeing the same thing.
I get this messageon Ubuntu
PlayOnLinux cannot find curl (from cURL)
Go back to the ubuntu Software Center, search for curl, and see if it is installed or not. If not, install it.
I am having the same problem sometimes it works and other times I get a 422. W*F is a 422 I called these boneheads a few hours ago they reset something not quite sure what it was. Then it worked good and now I'm back to the same old thing.
I'm getting error code 422 and 5xx..... running windows 7....uninstalled java, flashplayer and restart laptop..... then reinstalled, restarted laptop.... same issue. trying to catch up on Games of Thrones... uuuugh!!!!!
Actually I have been able to get this to work
I went to the PlayOnLinux site and ran there scripts
Howeve I have to install PlayOnLinux from the softwae ceter again
It does work. It isnt 100% wonderful but it works. The video is grainy and network lag will kill ya!
And i remembered again I stopped using firefox
Comcast.net News videos do not play with Google Chrome. I have a Windows 8 machine. Does anyone know why this is happening?
same issue everything i try to play says error code 517 i was live streaming earlier with no problem whats going on comcast as much money as i pay for your service i should be able to watch the programs i want to
My google chrome is in "Incognito" mode and I cannot figure out how to disable that mode
in updated my fash 3 time and still nothing working
Same thing is happening to me.
i was able to play on demand videos online until yesterday. keep getting error 517. was using on googe chrome and dont have adobe flash player. when i sign out of account i can watch on demand but some videos are locked. when i sign back in i get error code 517
This Video Cannot Be Played
Why does the sound on TV One channel 173 keep pausing?
I keep getting message which says: DRM license needs to be reset. I reset and I even redown loaded the google chrome adobe player and still get that message. I watch one or two videos and then get that message which stops me from watching more. Why is this happening? I called comcast they said they fixed this problem and I am still having trouble viewing tv online.
Hi, this is the typical X finity /comcast not working they will blame you and your system when the whole time it is their system not working. it usuually fixes itself in a couple to few hours. Don't waste your time calling or chatting they will not help only mislead and misdirect you.
Video will not play, error 422
If you are watching a video from our XFINITY TV Go Website (http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/) and your video crashes, stops, freezes, or disrupts playback in anyway because of an ad, please answer the questions below so we can further investigate:
a) What is the Asset Name, Season number/Episode number and please provide the URL/link of the video
It started with Good Wife, Season 5, Episode 2, but now Episodes 1-3 are all doing it. I haven't tried other episodes yet. I watched Episode 1 without a problem right before the problem started.
b) Name of the ad that is disrupting playback or the last ad that played
The first ad is for the 2014 Buick Regal GS. The episode tries to play, but then it goes to a Breyers Gelato ad.
c) During what set of commercial was the issue happening? (example: "The video does not resume after the second set of commercials)
The first time I tried Episode 2 it played part of the way through the first segement, but stopped before it should have and started playing ads. Now it won't play any part of the episode. It just plays several ads and then tells me that I've watched the whole episode.
d) What Operating System you are using? (Mac 10.6, Windows 8, Windows 7, etc.)
e) What Web Browsers are you using? (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, etc.)
f) What time of day did this occur? (example: "Issue happened when I tried watching video at 3:30 PM EST) This may seem like an odd request but ads can rotate throughout the day. This means that a video may not work at 10:00 AM but will work at 3:00 PM.
It started around 11:30pm